Date to be announced
Two days of zero-carbon brainstorming for community groups across Cambridgeshire leading to the development of detailed and costed zero-carbon proposals. These could vary from community energy schemes (solar, wind, heat), carshare and shared electric car schemes, through to more blue-sky ideas for reducing emissions.
- Diverse range of teams – young and old, rural and city, town and gown. Community united in developing solutions
- Experts in energy, transport, and finance are attached to each team
- Additional experts float between teams helping to develop proposals
- Team moderators keep the team on track and drive progress
- At end of two days, each team presents their proposal to everyone gathered. Prizes for best proposals
Following the “Climate Pitchfest”, community groups return to their communities and submit regular reports on their progress through the Cambridgeshire Climate Emergency (CCE) network of control centres. Different regional teams share best practice and expertise through regular conference calls.